Wholesale policies


  • About the quantities:

We ask you for a minimum of 20 products per collection.

  • About payment terms: 

If it is a Fall 23 order, which have immediate delivery if you wish, you will have to pay the 100% of the order before we ship it to you.

If it is a Spring Summer 24 order, which has a delivery date starting on February 15, we will ask you for a 30% deposit to place the order and the remaining 70% a few days before sending your order.

  • About shipping dates:

You can request the dates you want, while the products are available.

For Fall 23 orders, everything is ready to ship immediately.

For SS24, from February 15 onwards.

  • About returns:

We accept returns, but we DO NOT make refunds. You can exchange products within the same month in which you received the order, and exchange for other products or other prints. (subject to stock availability), but you cannot reduce the value of your order.

  • About the shipping cost

We have a flat rate of $35 within the United States.

And for shipments to other countries, it will be calculated automatically at checkout.